never been easier.
Through the power of remote work we can work on a personal level without the hassle of travelling.
Contact me and we’ll have a little chat to get to know each other better!
Looking forward to hear from you!
I work remotely with my clients. You don’t have to be in the same room as me to get the project done exactly as you want.
Having worked with artists from all over the world, I developed a smooth way for us to work over the internet without any problems.
A personal and genuine human connection can also be made over the internet!
My goal is to fully satisfy your artistic needs. Regarding the original service I provide, I do unlimited revisions. In most cases, I charge an additional fee for stylistic changes happening after the initial three revisions.
- First of all, you’ll fill out my contact form so I’ll have all the information I need to think about if we’d be a good fit.
- After your form submission, I’ll send you an E-Mail so that we can schedule an online call.
- In the online call, we talk about your time table, preferences, artistic vision and lots of other good stuff. Also, I want to get to know you better so I’ll know if we’d be a good fit for sure.
- When you’re ready, I’ll send over some contracts to e-sign so that we can start working as soon as possible.
- I’ll send you the file for feedback. If you want changes, now is the time 🙂
- After the completion of the project you get all the files, stems and invoices.
Right now I exclusively accept Bank Transfer. If that’s not possible for you, we can work something else out though!
This heavily depends on the project itself. Most of the time, payment is made before starting with the project.
I do Mixing, Mastering, Production and Editing.
This heavily depends on the project. You can contact me through the form on my website for further details!
Since each project is individual, I can not give exact times for completion. There are projects that can be completed within a day, other projects take a little longer.
After receiving the signed contracts, we usually start working immediately.
Most projects are completed within a week.
Nowadays there are many music producers – most of them also offer their services online. However, it is difficult to find a music producer or engineer who can provide a unique and perfect mix (no pun intended) of work ethic, expertise, motivation and quality.
What do I mean by quality?
I’m not only talking about the music. I love getting to know my clients and integrating into their team, providing genuine feedback and trying to get better with every single project.
My clients are not customers but partners and friends with whom I work on a long-term basis and build personal relationships.
The music industry is a scary place and it’s nice to have some guidance and reliable people around who support you and care. I want you to succeed.